Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mark My Words

Source


It’s the month for the air to give way to warmer weather and light showers and for plants to show some signs of life. In this really cool Yahoo Group called Monthly Threads KAL-CAL Bookmarks, owned by Maile Mauch, leaves are the theme for April. Every month, Maile picks out a few designs for sharing with the members and this month I’m thrilled to have my 2 knitted designs, The First Hello and Swaying Spring Leaves, chosen. I’ve also just finished another bookmark, a beaded one, for May. It has an overall pattern of beaded lace flower buds and butterflies. I will share all mentioned patterns with you after they’ve been posted at the group’s website. I’ll first show you how they look.


Here's The First Hello and below is Swaying Spring Leaves.
Below is Beaded Butterflies and Flower Buds, my first bead knitting piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment